Point Zero Energy- Limited Warranty
Point Zero Energy warrants to the original consumer purchaser this Point Zero Energy product will be free from defects in workmanship and material under normal consumer use during the applicable warranty period identified in Paragraph 2, subject to the exclusions set forth in Paragraph 4.
This warranty statement sets forth Point Zero Energy’s warranty obligation. We will not assume, nor authorize any person to assume for us, any other liability in connection with the sales of our products.
- Titan power module is two years from original purchase date.
- Titan solar generator lithium battery packs, whether purchased as a stand alone product or in a system, is one year from the original purchase date.
This warranty is not transferable and is only valid for the original consumer. The sales receipt from the original consumer purchase, or other reasonable documentary proof, is required in order to establish the start date of the warranty period.
With the exception of the 30 Day No-Fault Warranty, the buyer is responsible for any initial shipping charges required to ship the product for warranty service. Point Zero Energy will pay the return shipping charges if the product is repaired or replaced under warranty.
30 day no-fault warranty
This 30 Day No-Fault Warranty is supplemental to the Limited Warranties, and is not a warranty in itself, nor does it waive or modify any exclusions or limitations in the Limited Warranties.
The 30 Day No-Fault Warranty states that within 30 days of date of delivery of original purchase, Point Zero Energy guarantees the Titan power module and/or Titan battery packs to be free of any defects in workmanship or material. If not, Point Zero Energy will repair or replace any defective parts with new or reconditioned parts, at Point Zero Energy’s discretion, without charge to the original purchaser.
The above stated limited warranties DO NOT APPLY to damage from misuse, alterations, abuse, normal wear and tear, lack of maintenance, accidents, or repairs made or attempted by anyone other than an authorized service technician. This warranty does not cover repair if:
- Normal use has exhausted the useful life of the generator and wear and tear items (including batteries, control panels including digital displays, outlet plugs, switches, and cords if applicable).
- The customer fails to install, maintain, and operate the product in accordance with the instructions and recommendations of the company set forth in the Titan solar generator user manual.
- Damage occurs due to freezing, heat exposure, water exposure, rust, corrosion, thermal expansion, fire, dropping, misapplication or any other improper use, storage, and maintanance.
- Any product or part has been modified without the written permission of Point Zero Energy.
The above limited warranties DO NOT COVER shipping or labor charges associated with the inspection and testing of generators.
Point Zero Energy is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use, misuse, or inability to use this product. Under no circumstances shall Point Zero Energy be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience, or damage exceeding the purchase price of the product.
The warranty and remedies set forth are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, distributor, agent, or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this warranty.
shipping costs included in limited warranty
Point Zero Energy’s Limited Warranty only covers return shipping costs within the Contiguous United States. Customers are required to pay for shipping costs to and from Point Zero Energy for any product being returned from outside the contiguous U.S. including Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, as well as U.S. Territories such as American Samoa, Guam, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, North Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
how to receive warranty service
To obtain warranty service, you must contact us at 208-530-2393 or email@example.com prior to returning any product to receive an RMA form.
UNAUTHORIZED RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AND WILL BE REFUSED. CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING COSTS ON UNAUTHORIZED RETURNS.
Please see our Warranty & Returns page for more details.