Titan solar generator
The most versatile portable solar generator on the market. Built with the most efficient, quality components, the Titan provides reliable solar backup for any situation.
Through it’s intuitive technology, the Titan solar generator can adapt to any situation. This innovative approach will give you greater portability without compromising power. By separating the battery from the other components you can add or replace batteries quickly and easily, expanding to your individual power needs.
- Removable and expandable lithium ion battery allows you to add or replace batteries quickly and easily.
- Large battery capacity with a life span of up to 10 years.
- Large efficient inverter with a no load power draw of as low as 5 watts, and efficiencies up to 92%.
- Over-sized MPPT charge controller allows you to add up to 2000 watts of solar.
- Powerful AC charger will charge your battery pack in around 4 hours, with an option to add a second charger for faster charge times
- MC4 to SAE connections for jump starting with a solar panel
- Cigarette to SAE connections for charging from a car
- AC Inverter: 3000 watts continuous, 6,000 watts surge
- Battery Voltage: 24V
- Output Voltage: 120V AC pure sine wave
- Continuous Power Output: 3,000 watts (recommended 1500 watts with one battery pack)
- Peak Power Output: 6,000 watts
- Solar Input: volts: up to 145VDC watts: up to 2000 w
- AC charging: 580 watts or 1160 watts
- Inverter power consumption: 5-20 watts
- Number of Outlets: 6
- USB Ports: 6 smart USB, 2 USB C
- Weight: 35/35
- Dimensions: 18.5x12x12
frequently asked questions
Up to 2000 watts of solar (no more than 145V).
You can use any solar panels available as long as they have MC4 connectors and when wired together the voltage is between 35V to 145V.
120 volt 60 HZ, up to 3000 watts. (only 1500 watts with one battery)
Technically speaking, there is no limit to the amount of battery packs you can add to the Titan. However, to keep charging times within a reasonable time frame, we recommend not going over 6 battery packs.
Yes, the Titan is very flexible, and can connect to a 24V external batteries such as (8S) LiFePo4 and AGM deep cycle batteries. However, for lithium batteries we suggest you use ones that have a built in battery management systems (BMS).
Yes, you can use your wall charger and charge with solar at the same time. When doing this, make sure you don’t charge over 1000 watts combined per battery.
No, because the Titan is 120v and your home power is 240v, we don’t recommend connecting the Titan to your home circuit.
The pre-sale will end September 15, 2019
1- 500 watts of solar, and one battery will be more powerful than any other portable system like this that is available. It is large enough to run most home appliances, including a fridge, washing machine, microwave, cook top stove, fans lights, tv, and other electronics.
2- 1000 watts of solar: With the extra solar, you can run everything the 500 watts of solar can run and more. This means when the sun is out, you can run most things without even draining your battery, and during cloudy days it will still produce a lot of power.
3- 1500 watts of solar: Usually with 1500 watts of solar you will also add a second battery to take advantage of the extra power. This means you can now run a fridge and a freezer, and much more, including water pumps, a vacuum, power tools, etc. You could even run a small air conditioner during the day to keep cool.
4- 2000 watts of solar: Similar to the 1500 watt system, other than it will recharge even quicker, and provide more power especially during cloudy days.
You can also see our off-grid calculator to show you how much solar and battery storage you need.
As with any system, it’s only as powerful as it’s weakest link. The Titan Solar Generator was designed from the ground up to be expandable, so many of the limits of the system will not be reached until other components are upgraded to match. For example, the MPPT charge controllers are capable of charging at up to 2000 watts. However, you would not want to charge at a rate of 2000 watts with just one 2000 wh battery. The same is true for the inverter. The inverter is capable of up to 3000 watts continuous output. However, one battery will not be able to run 3000 watts for very long, and it is recommended to stay under 1500 watts when only using one battery. This will ensure a longer life for the battery and keep the battery from shutting off due to over-temperature or over current.
So to take advantage of the 3000 watt inverter, and the 2000 watt solar charging, it’s best to have at least 2 batteries connected to the system.